Wednesday, April 28, 2010

*in bloom*


orange blossoms, originally uploaded by neverfeltbetter.

breaks in the storm have allowed me to go check on my babies. my garden babies. i swear all the starters have grown 2x their size since the weekend. kristie gave me three yellow squash starts last night (barter for babysitting. or bribes, both of which i accept lol) and i do believe i am going to do some containers for them--they are space hogs and i already have two of those in the one bed and i don't think it wise to be overcrowded with the crazy squash.

today was much better for me mood-wise, even though i miss mr. jasper it is nice to be able to step out and run these crazy errands solo. today i went for a blood draw to check my thyroid but the dr. had also ordered some other tests that require a fast. *doh* so tomorrow back i go for the poke. :)

i think i will go check on the orange tree--most of the petals have been swept away by the wind but it still smells delicious. i also have to do surgery on the honeysuckle bush that the wind blew over. my next house will have nothing but fragrant trees and bushes. it smells so wonderful out there. my next house: that is a weird thing to say but it's true. there will be a "next" soon enough. :}}