Thursday, April 22, 2010

*homework*


homework, originally uploaded by neverfeltbetter.

post pity party wrap up: after pondering where i am going wrong, realizing i haven't given up my dream, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and figuring i need to memorialize my thoughts for others to believe in me too, i am going to write my business plan if it hairlips the pope (as my dad would say). and when it's written and i am going to share it with my good friends who believe in me and get some feedback and advice. from there, i am going to "move forward". that's about as far as i have gotten/can share.

i have given myself by the end of may to complete this task. it's not an easy one since i have had my thoughts rattling around in my head since 2000. here we are a decade later, the dream lives on. however, the difference now is that the "dream" has become a "goal". I can't remember who said "be stubborn on the big things and very flexible on the details" but that's about right for me. this plan will going to be tweaked for sure--the end result will be the same. one huge difference is in 2000 i was planning on doing it alone, and now i have a partner in shawn. :)

{this is for you , mom.}