Tuesday, April 27, 2010

*don't give up*


don't give up girls only, originally uploaded by neverfeltbetter.
oh big sigh. the rainy day situation is really getting me down. i could not think of a better mantra *don't give up* for what's going on behind the curtain. someday i will go into detail about the mess of affairs people have made (after the passing of my mother). until then, trust me i think it could make a REALLY crappy lifetime movie.

great news for me, though: pretty soon it will all be a memory. i can process it, take a deep breath and get on with things! and those *things* will be something else, i tell you. :) then maybe in my spare time i will start my memoirs...i hear lifetime is always looking for crappy docu-drama screenplays! LOL

(this picture was taken while living in portland, around this time in april 2008. a lot has changed since then!)