Monday, May 10, 2010

*made it through*


poppies, originally uploaded by neverfeltbetter.
i made it through this week, the weekend, mother's day...all in somewhat of one piece. huzzah! both lucy and i were too sick on saturday to really even think about vending at 2nd saturday, so i look forward to next months installment to get me back on track.

shawn is coming back from visiting family back in ohio tomorrow--i can't wait to pick him up at the airport! he is not allowed to leave me for so long, especially when i am tripping on what's going down at the moment! i am a strong woman but i am not an island--i need my support system in tact. he is a huge part of it. he tells me how strong i am even when i don't want to hear that shit and feel like punching him in his handsome face for daring to believe in me. now, that's true love :)

happy monday! enjoy the little may showers if you are local.

*my thyroid looks swollen in that picture, along with my regular gobble and neckula situation going on. i pray i feel some benefits from my new thyroid med dosage. it's a slow going process for sure. stupid thyroid! die out already and leave me alone.