Thursday, June 03, 2010

*mmmwaaaaaah*


new pyrex, originally uploaded by neverfeltbetter.
that's not a wail or cry "mwaaaah" that's a CHECK OUT MY NEW PYREX MWAAAAAAHHHHH {the clouds are parting and the hand of god is pointing down at this in a shimmery shower of love} sound.

i am constantly on the red hot hunt for pyrex. i have a collection in case you didn't know. we found a great new little thrift store off the beaten path and this is where i found this baby. you never find these little fridgies with the lid anymore! yesterday was my lucky day. i also found a cute little pair of vintage shorts & swimsuit.

these are the things that make me happy. then later on in the day (i had the day off from jasper) i went and chilled out in my friends garden. she gave me some morning glories and also a new green bell pepper start, along with some pots. it was a really nice and relaxing day.

i have a list of things to do for neverfeltbetterbyjen as long as my arm. and i am a procrastinator so it is just growing while i take pictures of my pyrex and chase jasper :)

ps: today i tried the vegan tiramisu from sugar plum vegan, and it kicks your ovo/lacto desserts ass.