Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i can't believe i have to say it twice

from the very bottom of this very page, and from the top of common sense:

"don't steal. stealing images from the internet is bad, BAD! if you link to me--that makes me happy! but if you rip off these pictures and pass them off as your own....tsk and shame! if you would like to use an image, contact me first. that would be nice." <---- hon, learn to read!

all you have to do is email me and let me know, or ask for better shots if you really want some that bad. have a feeling it is the ip from roseville and that would be just peaches...until you ripped off my photo. :)

next time have your DH pick up a phone, or peck out an email asking for pictures. a new concept, i know but try it. i would hate for you to fall prey to a big old internet monkey maneuver...again.