Thursday, November 29, 2007

mention in the portland mercury today :)


there is nothing more uplifting than seeing one of the most anticipated craft shows of the season being spotlighted with a mention of you by name. :) that really makes me hap hap happy! our weekly the mercury has done just that and my booth mate flappergirl.etsy gave me the heads up first thing this morning. after talking with my ex about child support it totally negated that feeling of wanting to barf in my mouth a little ;)

last night i finished up some pendants that are going south down to sacramento for a gallery show through january. hopefully they sell and everyone is happy about that, i know i am happy with the way they turned out. cute vintage ribbon looks even cuter under glass!

tomorrow is my very first trunk show at motokitty here in portland which should be fun for all. then sunday is i heart indie holidays show which i have high, high hopes for! this week was exhausting but it is almost over and i honestly can't wait. after sunday, i have one more show on december 9 and then i get a rest until the last show of the season on the 22nd. more info on those as they draw near!